We’ve been mopped and polished from top to bottom, the floor signs are down, the sanitisers are up, the lights are on and the clocks are ticking again …
We’re all ready for a SAFE return to indoor sport on Saturday 25th.
So here’s some stuff you need to know:
Opening Times: 7am – 9pm, Mon – Fri; 9am – 6pm, weekends;
Bar opening times: 4.30pm – 9pm Mon – Fri; 11am – 3.30pm @ weekends
The Club can accept card payments only, for all services:
The Bar will continue to run a takeaway service, accessed from the Deck;
The disabled toilet adjacent to Squash Court 4 is available for use, in addition to the toilet in the Indoor Tennis Court building, but changing rooms remain closed; (Members with disabilities may arrange with Reception to use the Disabled Changing Room);
Cleaners will be on site during the day but PLEASE use the sanitiser spray to cleanse the area after using the toilet;
A one-way system is clearly marked out but we’re not a huge building, PLEASE make way for other members using the same route when necessary!
* 1-hour timed slots are available to book now on MindBody;
* Users will enter by the usual door and exit via the fire escape;
* Windows must be kept open whenever the gym is in use, to facilitate good air flow;
* The Gym has been rearranged to ensure safe social distancing – please respect the one-way system and ‘Out of Use’ signage;
* Please use the sanitisers provided when entering and leaving;
* Please wipe down all equipment with sanitiser spray after use;
* And yes – the PTs will be back in action!
The Squash Courts:
* 1 hour court slots are available to book now on MindBody: this allows for 40 minutes play and 20 minutes to air the court before the next players arrive;
* Players will enter via Reception and leave via the exit adjacent to the ladies’ changing rooms;
* Please use the hand sanitiser provided before entering and leaving the courts;
* The squash balcony is closed to everyone except the coaching team;
* Match play is only permitted between members of the same household or family support bubble; two people from different households are allowed on court together but must maintain social distancing;
* For advice on ‘Ways to Play’ please see the posters on the notice boards.
* Outdoor courts will continue to be accessed via the car park: PLEASE respect the one-way system around the Indoor Court building;
* Members using the Indoor Tennis Court will enter via Reception and follow the one-way system to the exit door adjacent to the ladies’ changing rooms;
* Members will access and leave the Indoor Court Building by the normal route but please respect social distancing in the foyer area.
It will take a little getting used to – but it’s great to have you back at last!