… but behind the scenes it’s all action!
* The Gym team are planning some new strength equipment, including a squat rack, for when they can reopen.
And meanwhile, the layout is being adjusted to improve safety and bring more equipment into use – up to now, alternate treadmills have had to be taped off to maintain a safe distance between users – now one will be moved altogether, leaving room for safety screens between the remainder.
* The Squash court walls and floors are being cleaned, sanded and re-lined for a sparkling return to play and …
* … applications will be invited soon for a new Head Squash Coach to relaunch coaching and team activities.
* The Tennis Committee are currently investigating options and costs for floodlighting to the outdoor courts so that a decision can be made well ahead of the next winter season.
* Five men’s tennis teams and four ladies’ teams have been entered for the 2021 NECL season and match dates have already been confirmed.
And don’t forget Zoom fitness classes and recordings are available every day and FREE to members!