Deadline 2.12.20: The Northern reopens today for tennis, squash and fitness!
The Lawn Room bar has to remain closed for now, while we are still in Tier 3, but elsewhere:
- Outdoor tennis is open for singles, doubles and both junior and senior group coaching;
- Indoor tennis is open for social play by members of the same household/ support bubble, one-to-one coaching and junior group coaching;
- Squash is open for solo practice, social play by members of the same household/ support bubble, one-to-one coaching and junior group coaching;
- The Gym is open – plus four new sets of weights + barbells have been placed in well distanced areas in the Studio for extra workout space until such time as indoor classes can resume.
- Studio classes may not be held in the studio just yet but welcome back to Outdoor Spin – also outdoor Tai Chi, In the Box and Monday Total Tone.
- All yoga, pilates and dance classes will stay on Zoom along with the evening Resistance/ Bands/ Weights classes. Plus a new weights class – Reps and Sets – is being trialled outside, during the Tuesday Legs, Tums & Bums slot (5.30-6.15pm). This will come indoors as soon as lockdown regulations allow.