NEW INDOOR COURT DEVELOPMENT PLANS
Three state-of-the art, new indoor tennis courts
• Increasing all year round playing opportunities by up to
196 hours each week
• 119 hours local school and community access each week
• Up to 75% funded by the Lawn Tennis Association
• Helping to develop talent - young and old
• Existing building located just over 1m from nearest
house, with new building position now just over 5m
• New building now 3m lower at ridge : 6.5m lower at
eaves and less than a 9% increase in volume above
ground, although providing a further 2 indoor courts.
Profile lower than surrounding houses.
• Sunken building with eco-friendly sedum roof
3D Model before